Please read carefully before ordering.
Because of the unique nature of needlework products, not all items may be returned. Most items may be returned if they are in new/unused/unopened condition within 30 days for a refund of the product price only (not shipping cost), with the following exceptions:
- Products containing needlework graphs, such as charts and kits are not returnable, because of the ease and potential for people to copy them (yes, people do this, including many people who "share" copies illegally with their friends).
- Similarly, hand-painted needlepoint canvases are not returnable, because of the potential for copying.
- Threads may not be returned, which allows us to ensure that all threads we sell are clean, unused, and come from matching dye lots.
- Special orders are not returnable. A special order is a request for an item we do not normally stock, or a request for an item we stock, but in larger than normal quantities. In addition, at our discretion a 50% deposit may be required for special orders.
- Needlework System 4 orders - we deeply discount the retail price we sell these at and would have to charge much higher prices to begin with if we were to allow returns, as returned items could not be resold to other customers at full price - the manufacturer of Needlework System 4 is very good about taking care of manufacturing defects, which are rare, but we are unable to offer free in-home trials of their products and still sell them at our very low prices. We have all items available to see and try in our store and are happy to answer any questions about how this product works and what it will and won't do but all Needlework System 4 sales are final.
Of course in the rare instance that we send an incorrect item, or a product that is defective, that item will be replaced at no additional cost to you, but please contact us before sending anything back.